Apply For a Commercial Business License

You will need:

1. Federal EIN (if applicable)

2. Birth date of owner and birth dates of emergency contact people in addition to names, home addresses, and phone numbers

3. State of Utah Business Name Registration Confirmation (PDF, JPG, or DOC scanned copy)

4. Owner/registered agent's driver's license (PDF, JPG, or DOC scanned copy of the front)

5. Any required State of Utah or county licenses/certificates (PDF, JPG, or DOC scanned copy).

     a. Restaurants need Utah County Health Department permit.

     b. Car dealers need a State of Utah Dealer License .

Please answer the following questions:

Has your business been registered with the State of Utah (Department of Commerce)?